Buy silver in the UK from precious metals investment specialist GoldCore. We provide investors with the chance to buy silver for direct delivery or secure storage in various high-security vaults throughout the world. Whether you're a small or large investor, we provide silver investment and storage solutions that will meet your demands.
Buy Silver Online
At GoldCore, we have a wide selection of silver bullion for sale, including silver coins and silver bars in various sizes. From 1,000 ounce silver bullion bars, to Silver Britannias, we have something to suit any investor. Read on more below before you plan to buy silver online.
Read in detail about silver: What is silver?
Buy Silver Coins
Silver bullion coins are a fantastic choice for both seasoned and new investors. Many precious metals researchers and commentators believe that the current price of silver is greatly undervalued, which means investing in silver coins could yield attractive returns. If you want to buy silver or stock up on silver coins, keep reading to learn more about what GoldCore has to offer.
GoldCore offers a range of highly coveted silver coins, such as:
- 500 oz Silver Britannia Monster Box: Our Silver Britannia Monster Box contains Multiples of 500 silver coins that are sealed in mint boxes. Each silver bullion coin contains one troy ounce (1 oz) of .999 fine silver - the purest silver bullion coin offered by The Royal Mint.
- Silver 1 oz Britannia Tube of 25: Tube of 25 x 1 oz Silver Britannia coins. There is one troy ounce (1 oz) of .999 fine silver in each Silver Britannia bullion coin.
- Silver American Eagle Tube - 20 coins: Multiples of 20 x 1 oz Silver Eagle coins packed in mint plastic tubes. Each coin contains one troy ounce (1 oz) of .999 pure silver.
- Silver Canadian Maple Leaf Monster Box of 500 Coins: The Silver maple leaf monster box contains multiples of 500 sealed-in mint boxes. Each Silver Canadian Maple Leaf coin contains one troy ounce (1 oz) of .999 pure silver.
- Silver Canadian Maple Leaf Tube of 25 coins: The Canadian Maple Leaf Silver Coin tube contains Multiples of 25 that are packaged in mint tubes. There is one troy ounce (1 oz) of .999 fine silver in each Silver Canadian Maple Leaf coin.
- 500 oz US Silver Eagle Monster Box: The Silver Eagle Monster Box contains multiples of 500 sealed-in mint boxes. Each US Silver Eagle coin contains one troy ounce (1 oz) of .999 fine silver.
- Silver Australian Kangaroo Box of 250: The silver kangaroo monster box contains Multiples of 250 sealed in mint boxes. Each Silver Australian Kangaroo coin contains one troy ounce (1 oz) of .999 pure silver.
- Silver Australian Kangaroo Tube of 25 coins: The Australian Silver Kangaroo tube contains Multiples of 25 that are packaged in mint tubes. There is one troy ounce (1 oz) of .999 fine silver in each Silver Australian Kangaroo coin.
- Silver Austrian Philharmonics Monster Box of 500 Coins: The Silver Philharmonic Monster Box contains 500 Silver Austrian Philharmonics in a box, each containing exactly one troy ounce (1 oz) of .999 fine silver.
- Silver Austrian Philharmonics Tube of 20 coins: The Austrian philharmonic silver coin tube contains 20 Silver Austrian Philharmonics in a tube, each containing exactly one troy ounce (1 oz) of .999 fine silver.
Start owning Silver coins now, Click here to buy silver coins today.
Read in detail about silver coins: What are silver coins?
Buy Silver Bars
Silver bullion bars offer many of the same benefits as silver bullion coins. Both give you the opportunity to hedge against investment risk, protect your wealth, and even receive attractive returns. However, when compared to coins, silver bars have the distinct advantage of having a lower premium because bars take less time and effort to create. Generally, the larger the bar, the lower the premium.
Our silver bars are available in the following sizes, such as:
- Silver Bar 100 Ounce: The 100 oz silver bar weighs just over 3 kg. If the bar is .999 fine, it contains 3,107.20 grams of pure silver. If the bar is .9999 fine, it contains 3,110.00 grams of pure silver.
- Silver Bar 1000 Ounce: The 1000 oz silver bar weighs just over 31.1 kilos. If the bar is .999 fine, it contains 3,107.2 grams of pure silver. At 3110.0 grams, a .9999 silver bar contains only a tiny amount more silver, which means investors do not distinguish between the two.
Start owning Silver bars now, Click here to buy silver bars today.
Read in detail about silver bars: What are silver bars?
What are Allocated and Unallocated Silver?
Allocated and unallocated silver are two common terms used in the precious metals industry to describe different ways of storing physical silver.
It refers to silver bullion bars or coins that are fully owned and stored on behalf of the investor. Each investor has a specific quantity of silver allocated to their name, which is physically separated and individually identified in a secure storage facility.
The investor typically receives a storage certificate proving their ownership and confirming the details of their allocated silver, such as weight, purity, and serial number if applicable. This type of storage assures the investor that they have direct ownership of their silver.
Allocated Silver Perth Mint Certificates
A Perth Mint Allocated Silver Certificate conveys the legal ownership and title of a specific bar of silver bullion that is stored with The Perth Mint.
It refers to a pool of silver that investors have an undivided interest in, rather than owning specific bars or coins they have a portion of the total pool. This type of silver investment is usually backed by a financial institution, where the investor's silver holdings are recorded as a book entry, similarly to a bank account.
While unallocated silver may offer lower storage and insurance costs, it comes with some potential risks. One such risk is counterparty risk, as the financial institution becomes liable for the silver's safekeeping. In addition, since the investor does not have direct ownership of specific silver bars or coins, they may be exposed to the possibility of not receiving the exact same silver they initially invested in, should they request physical delivery of their holdings.
Unallocated Silver Perth Mint Certificates
When you buy unallocated silver through the Perth Mint Certificate Program (PMCP), the Perth Mint issues a Precious Metal Certificate in your name. This certificate states the amount of silver you own and that is held in the Mint on your behalf. Clients with unallocated silver have legal ownership of the silver in their account.
GoldCore Unallocated Silver
We want silver ownership to be as simple and secure as possible. Our unallocated silver product gives you the opportunity to own real physical silver in a pool of silver with other investors, all of which are held in high-security precious metals vaults. The silver is unallocated, meaning it is part of a larger stock of physical silver rather than being contained in a single bar or coin. It is intended to be low-cost and simple to buy and sell.
How to buy Silver?
GoldCore has made it simple to buy silver bullion. Simply click on the "open account" button on our website to set-up an online trading account with us.
Choose from five different account types, you can create as many as you want in a currency of your choice.
We've ensured that buying silver in UK with GoldCore is safe and simple. However, we understand that investing in silver bullion can be intimidating for newcomers, which is why we provide complimentary strategy consultations to guide you through the process.
To schedule a free strategy consultation, simply contact any of the following phone numbers: UK +44203 0869200, Ireland +353 1 632 5010, US +1 888 381 8130. Our team is always available to address any questions or concerns that you might have.
Read more in detail here: How to buy Silver?
Where to Buy Silver?
GoldCore provides solutions to suit the needs of any investor, whether they are a small or large investor wishing to accept delivery or arrange for secure storage.
Our bullion trading platform is among the most advanced and secure in the business. Bullion coins and bars are assigned and segregated on an individual basis under direct client management and ownership. Bullion is held in ultra-secure vaults outside the global banking system, effectively eliminating any counterparty risk.
When choosing a trusted partner to assist in the sourcing and management of precious metals like whether to buy gold or silver, turn to GoldCore. We make investing in and storing precious metals a streamlined process.
Read more in detail here: Where to buy silver in UK?