|Weight:||Spot Price:||Buy Price:|
|16.08 oz||£ 25,851.95||£ 26,937.73|
500g Gold Bar
Buy 500 gram gold bar
A 500g gold bar contains 16.0754 troy ounces of pure 24-carat gold with a 999.9 fineness. They are supplied by a London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) approved refiner. Generally rectangular, they are produced as cast or minted bars. The look and feel of a gold bar may vary as they are manufactured by a variety of refineries and government mints.
Learn more about Gold bars before making your Purchase: What are Gold Bars?
Why Should Investors Buy 500g Gold Bars?
500g gold bars are coveted by high-net-worth UK investors, who are adding gold bullion to their investment portfolios, and by the store of value buyers. Stamped and numbered by a Government Mint or recognized gold refiner, 500g gold bars are an excellent investment option for those looking to purchase gold bars at lower premiums.
How Much Gold is in a 500g Gold Bar?
There is 500g or 16.0754 troy ounces of pure 24-carat (999.9) gold in each bar, supplied in a variety of LBMA-approved bars.
GoldCore only sells the gold bars of recognized and widely-traded brands, using LBMA-approved refineries such as Johnson Matthey, Credit Suisse, MKS PAMP, Heraeus, and government mints such as The Royal Canadian Mint and Perth Mint. Perth Mint gold bars remain GoldCore’s most popular bullion gold bar with gold bullion buyers.
How to Buy 500g Gold Bars in the United Kingdom from GoldCore?
- You can buy gold bars online from GoldCore for delivery by post in or secure storage internationally, by using the “BUY” button on our website or by calling our office and placing a telephone order. When buying 500-gram gold bars, UK investors need to ensure that they buy only trusted brand names to guarantee liquidity and fair pricing. We would advise calling our office and speaking with one of our client representatives to discuss your options before purchasing.
- We offer all major bullion bar and coin products for delivery and storage. We deliver gold bars and coins fully insured to our clients throughout Ireland and Europe, from our depository partner vaults in London, Frankfurt and Zurich. Payments can be made via bank wire, credit card or debit card.
- Many of our UK clients opt to store their gold bars in fully insured, offshore secure storage locations. We specialise in offering access to allocated and segregated bullion storage in secure non-bank vault partners within safer jurisdictions such as Zurich, Hong Kong, London, and Singapore.
- Insured delivery of gold bars to homes or offices is also available and many clients do both; take delivery of a portion of their gold and place the rest in secure storage. However, we do not normally advise clients to take delivery of 500g gold bars as they are better suited as stored gold in professional vaults. For delivery, gold bullion buyers should consider buying gold in 1oz coins or bars.
What Other Types of Gold Bullion Purchases Should be Considered?
Each bar should contain exactly 500 grams (16.0754 troy ounces) of 24-carat gold, struck in 999.9 fineness. As investment grade gold, the 500-gram gold bar is VAT free. To ensure that you make the right gold bar choice, we advise you to call one of our advisors before purchasing.
Before any gold bullion purchase, you may wish to have a strategy call with GoldCore. During the call, we will discuss your motivations for buying gold, your investment horizon, and your personal goals. We’ll also advise on how to protect against systemic risk in the European, and global economies.
|£ 1 +||£ 26,937.73||4.20%|
How Much is a 500-gram Gold Bar Worth?
The price of a gold bar (500-grams) is shown in the upper right section of this page. The gold price of a 500-gram gold bar is calculated using three components:
- The gold spot price is defined as the price of one troy oz of pure gold, available for immediate delivery. It is typically determined by the best bid and offer for gold as offered by large bullion banks trading in real-time across the globe.
- The weight of pure gold is found in the gold bar being purchased. A 500-gram gold bar is .999 or .9999 parts pure gold.
- The gold price premium is defined as the percentage adjustment added or deducted from the gold spot price value of the gold bar. The gold premium of a gold bar is determined by the cost of production, refining, fabrication, minting, and the logistics of making the gold bar available for sale in the U.S. and international markets.
Gold bar prices are also impacted by supply and demand and the amount of gold the client is looking to invest. Larger sums command lower gold premiums.
To determine the gold price of a 500g gold bar, simply multiply the spot price of gold by the number of gold troy ounces in the gold bar (16.0754 troy ounces) and then add or subtract the current premium for that gold bar.
Should Investors Buy 500g Gold Bars?
GoldCore offers some of the most competitive premiums for both gold coins and bars in the gold market.
We have supplied 1,000’s of gold bars to the investors. Almost all gold is destined for secure storage in safe jurisdictions, such as Switzerland, Hong Kong, and Singapore. 500-gram gold bars are quite valuable. If lost or stolen, they represent a real financial loss to the owner and as such, they are not typically taken delivery of. Divisibility is also important; although 500-gram bars have a lower premium than 1oz bars, they are not as divisible. For this reason, most investors tend to purchase smaller denominations.
Please Note - Bar Brands
While all gold bars sold by GoldCore are from LBMA approved refiners and mints, the bars that you will receive may not necessarily be identical to those pictured.